Traffic Signs & Signals

To report a street sign a damaged sign or to request a new one, please call 361.777.4601.

Problems with a traffic signal should be reported to the Police Department at 361.777.4444. 

The City maintains the flashing lights located in or near school zones. The Gregory-Portland Independent School District determines the times and duration the signals are to flash.