Welcome to the Human Resources Department at the City of Portland. Thank you for taking time to visit our page. Portland is a wonderful place to live and work. Currently the City of Portland has 148 full-time employees and 98 part-time employees.
There are so many reasons to work for the City, but our benefits package is another great reason to join our team. For all full-time, permanent employees we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance paid 100% for the employee;
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for spouse and covered children at competative rates;
- Supplemental insurance coverage for employee and covered spouse and children at competitive rates;
- A complimentary family membership to the Community Center which includes full use of the Aquatics Center;
- TML Well Program with a $150 incentive available to employee and covered spouse that complete requirements preventative biometric screening annually; and
- Fifty (50%) discount on fees associated with enrollment in Kids Klub our after-school, holiday, and summer children's program.
Our public safety departments of Police and Fire enjoy the aforementioned benefits, and they also are provided uniforms, equipment, and exceptional training at no cost to the employee.
As the population in the City of Portland continues to grow, we anticipate our workforce will also grow. Be sure to visit our postings often as jobs are posted on a continual as needed basis. We look forward to your application and wish you the best of luck in your job search. Again, thank you for visiting our page.
The City of Portland is an equal employment opportunity employer.