Click to Home

Go To Search

Solicitors / Vendor Permits
The City of Portland requires any individual, firm, organization or corporation (as well as their representatives, agents and employees) who engage in the business of selling or offering for sale any goods or merchandise or exhibiting the same for sale upon or from a vehicle, any temporary rental space, or from house-to-house or place-to-place, or engage in the business of surveying, polling, or otherwise conducting a query from a person in order to obtain information or opinions to be analyzed from house to house or from place to place, to obtain a permit from the Office of the City Secretary.

Additional Resources