Already have an account? Go straight to Online Payments.
The City of Portland is making it more convenient for you to pay your utility bill—without any fees. We accept MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards. Payments are received immediately.
The site provides a number of features:
- Customers can create an account that allows them to access more features, including:
- Automatic (recurring) online payments using your credit/debit card. With the auto pay feature, you never risk missing a payment. Many residents use a credit or debit card that gives them points for their purchases--including utility payments.
- View and pay multiple accounts at one time (business, multifamily accounts).
- View billing and payment history.
- View consumption history
- Customers can make a one-time online payment without setting up an account. You will need your account number and the amount of your last payment.
You’ll receive a confirmation email upon the successful set-up of your account. Start set-up.
Step-by-Step Instructions to set up your account.