Click to Home

Go To Search

News Flashes

Posted on: January 24, 2017

Dealing with service line issues

As with most cities, trouble in a water service line from the meter to the house, and the sanitary sewer line from the City easement to the house, is the responsibility of the homeowner. But the same line or lines from the meter toward the street or from the easement to the street is the City’s responsibility. Anyone experiencing an issue with water or wastewater service should first call the City of Portland’s Public Works department at 361.777.4601.

Answers to the most common questions about water service lines

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in News Flashes