Street Lights

Reporting Outages

The Public Works Department routinely reports street light outages.

If you have a street light out, please contact the Public Works Department at (361) 777-4601 and they will refer the street light outage to American Electric Power (AEP). Please be prepared to give the pole number and the closest address to the malfunctioning streetlight.